Magic: The Gathering
- Nintendo NES
- Nintendo SNES
- Nintendo 64
- Nintendo Gamecube
- Nintendo Wii
- Nintendo Wii U
- Nintendo Switch
- Nintendo Gameboy
- Nintendo Gameboy Color
- Nintendo Gameboy Advance
- Nintendo DS
- Nintendo 3DS
- Sony Playstation 1
- Sony Playstation 2
- Sony Playstation 3
- Sony Playstation 4
- Sony Playstation 5
- Sony Playstation Portable
- Sony Playstation Vita
- Dungeons & Dragons
- Star Wars Roleplaying
- Free League
- Goodman Games
- Call of Cthulhu
- Vampire: The Masquerade
- Adventures in Middle-Earth
- Star Trek Adventures
- Legend of the Five Rings
- Foam Brain Games
- Norse Foundry
- Die Hard Dice
- Gate Keeper Games
- Hymgho Dice
- Koplow Games
- Sirius Dice
- Q Workshop
- Forged Gaming
Shifters are sometimes called the weretouched, as many believe that they are the descendants of humans and lycanthropes. They are humanoids with a bestial aspect; while they cannot fully change shape they can temporarily enhance their animalistic features – a state they call shifting. Whatever their origins, shifters have evolved into a unique race. A shifter walks on the knife’s edge between the wilds and the world around them. Do they embrace their primal instincts or the path of civilization?
- Beasthide often signifies the bear or boar: stoic, stubborn and thick-skinned.
- Longtooth shifters typically have lupine traits and prefer to run with a pack.
- Swiftstride are often predatory and feline, but a swiftstride could also be a cunning rat who darts through the shadows.
- Wildhunt shifters are born from any creature that tracks its prey.
- Ability Score Increase. Your Dexterity score increases by 1.
- Age. Shifters are quick to mature both physically and emotionally, reaching young adulthood at age 10. They rarely live to be more than 70 years old.
- Alignment. Shifters tend toward neutrality, being more focused on survival than concepts of good and evil. A love of personal freedom can drive shifters toward chaotic alignments.
- Size. Shifters range from 5 to almost 7 feet tall, depending on their subrace. Your size is Medium.
- Speed. Your base walking speed is 30 feet.
- Darkvision. You have superior vision in dark and dim conditions. You can see in dim light within 60 feet of you as if it were bright light, and in darkness as if it were dim light. You can’t discern color in darkness, only shades of gray.
- Keen Senses. You have proficiency in the Perception skill.
- Shifting. As a bonus action, you can assume a more bestial appearance. This transformation lasts for 1 minute, until you die, or until you revert to your normal appearance as a bonus action. When you shift, you gain temporary hit points equal to your level + your Constitution modifier (minimum of 1 temporary hit point). You also gain benefits that depend on your shifter subrace, described below. Once you shift, you can’t do so again until you finish a short or long rest.
We have a 14-day return policy, which means you have 14 days after receiving your item to request a return. Returns are available for non-working items only, all sales of trading card game cards and new items are final. We will replace non-working items with one of the same type. If a replacement is not available a refund will be issued.
To start a return, you can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. If your return is accepted we will instruct you how to ship your return back to us as well as where to send your package. Items sent back to us without first requesting a return will not be accepted. Return shipping will be credited to you if
You can always contact us for any return question at email@example.com.
Damages and issues
Please inspect your order upon reception and contact us immediately if the item is defective, damaged or if you receive the wrong item, so that we can evaluate the issue and make it right.
Exceptions / non-returnable items
Certain types of items cannot be returned, like trading card game cards and new sealed items. Please get in touch if you have questions or concerns about your specific item.
Unfortunately, we cannot accept returns on sale items or gift cards.
The fastest way to ensure you get what you want is to return the item you have, and once the return is accepted, make a separate purchase for the new item.
We will notify you once we’ve received and inspected your return, and let you know if the refund was approved or not. If approved, you’ll be automatically refunded on your original payment method. Please remember it can take some time for your bank or credit card company to process and post the refund too.